MALAYSIA Pargo will return in season nine of VH1's hit series Basketball Wives.
The 40-year-old mother of three was married to former NBA player Jannero Pargo.
Who is Malaysia Pargo from Basketball Wives dating now?
Malaysia Pargo has not publicly stated she is dating anyone.
After her split with Pargo, Malaysia was reportedly romantically involved with NBA player James Harden, rapper O.T. Genasis and music producer Jamal Rashid.
In 2016, Malaysia and O.T. Genasis were seen together at multiple events, and even shared pictures of each other on their social media profiles.
However, after her split with O.T. Genasis, the 40-year-old reality star was featured in an episode of Basketball Wives: Los Angeles on a date with sports agent Debonair Ron.
Ron was introduced to Malaysia by co-star Cecilia Scott and her husband Byron Scott.
However, there was no indication whether the pair were ever a couple after their date.
Who is in the cast of Basketball Wives?
Fans are eagerly anticipating the return of Basketball Wives after it remained off-air for more than a year.
Here is the cast members of Basketball Wives season nine:
- Shaunie O’Neal: was married to Hall-of-Famer Shaquille O'Neal.
- Evelyn Lozada: was married to NBA player Antoine Walker.
- Jackie Christie: is married to former NBA player Doug Christie.
- Jennifer Williams: is the ex-wife of former NBA pro Eric Williams.
- Kristen Scott: the wife of Thomas Scott, a former coach in the NBA.
- Ogom “OG” Chijindu: is dating overseas player Kwame Alexander.
- Feby Torres: once dated former NBA-star Lance Stephenson
- Liza Morales: is the baby mama of former NBA player Lamar Odom.
How can I watch Basketball Wives?
Eager fans can tune into the first episode of Basketball Wives season nine on Tuesday, February 9th on VH1.
Feby Torres, Liza Morales, and Nia, and Noria Dorsey all appeared in season eight of Basketball Wives and are expected to make a reappearance in season nine.
Season nine will also see the return of Evelyn Lozada and Ogom “OG” Chijindu despite their legal battles.
Source: Read Full Article