ANTON Danyluk has not had the best luck so far on Love Island – but viewers are absolutely LOVING him.
The 24-year-old gym owner has failed to woo some of his fellow islanders and he believes he's been rejected again as new girl Arabella Chi pursues Danny Williams. Here's what you need to know.
Who is Love Islander Anton Danylukb?
Anton is a gym owner from Scotland — and he's pretty proud at the thought of being the first Scottish lad on the show.
He describes himself as funny, hard-working and motivated, however, he has a few bad traits too, including being moody and an over-thinker.
But what is his worst trait? Probably that wandering eye…
Before heading into the villa he admitted: "I’ve never really been loyal in any of my relationships."
"My last relationship, I actually got caught cheating for the first time in my life and it changed everything for me.
"I saw how much it hurt her and what it did to her.
"So, for me going into Love Island, it’s going to be the biggest test of my life.
"I know that if I am loyal to someone in that space of time when hot girls are being thrown in all the time then I know I can be loyal to them."
What has happened to Anton Danyluk on Love Island so far?
- Anton was the first boy to enter the villa and coupled up with Amy Hart. But Anton's wandering eye got the better of him and he told Lucie Donlan he fancied her more, which obviously angered Amy.
- Unfortunately for Anton his plan backfired and he became single again after Curtis Pritchard stole Amy from him.
- Anton was hoping to move on with Anna Vakili – but she was undecided.
- He then coupled up with Amber Gill following an elimination that ended up seeing Callum MacLeod packing his belongings and leaving the villa.
- Anton's wandering eye has headed over to Molly-Mae's direction after she moaned Tommy Fury had "taken a back seat."
- After setting his sights on Molly-Mae, Anton was left down in the dumps after realising his love triangle has turned into a square as now, he's competing against Tommy and new boy Danny Williams to win her affections.
- The hunky gym owner is still trying to win Molly-Mae's affection, but risked sabotaging himself when he told her Danny liked her in episode eight.
- Anton turns his attention back to Anna but ends up rubbing her the wrong way when he tries to explain why he is attracted to her, even though she isn't his type on paper. But he has hope again after enjoying a date with Elma.
- During their date, the two bonded over topics such as fitness and Essex, with Anton making it known that he's definitely interested in the nail technician.
- The fitness fanatic continued to show interest in the brunette beauty by having a conversation with the boys about her while out for a spa day in episode 11.
- Despite deliberating over whether to choose pal Anna, to save her from being dumped, or his romantic interest new girl Elma, Anton followed his heart and went with Elma in episode 12's recoupling.
- In episode 14, Anton was trying to deal with the fact Elma was willing to get to know new boy Tom.
- Things changed drastically for the couple when Caroline Flack revealed that they were both up for elimination. The public voted to save Anton, meaning Elma got dumped from the villa.
- He has got his eyes set on newcomer Arabella Chi after she took him on a date.
- Anton has been pied again as Arabella prefers Danny.
- The gym-owner gave islanders a detailed description about the way his mother shaves his bum for him.
Has Anton Danyluk ever starred in another reality show?
Yes – this isn't Anton's first taste of reality TV.
The Islander previously starred in the now defunct show GLOW – a reality TV series based in Glasgow and in the same vein as the likes of Made in Chelsea, The Only Way Is Essex and Geordie Shore.
The gym owner was in a relationship with ex-girlfriend Denise Wilkie when he filmed the programme two years ago, but admitted they had their fair share of ups and downs.
Speaking in the first episode of the second series to pal Paddy about his love life, Anton admitted he was close to breaking up with Denise a number of times in 2017 because his hectic work life started to take a toll on her.
He said: "A few things have happened with Denise. We've had a few fall outs. We've been close to splitting up a few times if I'm honest Paddy.
"But, we've managed to get through it and we're working on it. hopefully we can sort it out."
What is Anton Danyluk looking for in the Love Island villa?
Anton didn't specify whether he's looking for love on the show, however, he definitely does have a type on paper.
Citing Margot Robbie in The Wolf of Wall Street as his perfect girl, Anton would like to couple up with a blonde if possible.
"She has to be hardworking and good looking," he added.
"They have to be into the gym because it’s such a big part of my life so it’s important that it’s a big part of their life as well."
One thing he won't tolerate in a relationship is a girl who lives off her parents.
"I’ve always been brought up to work for everything I have so I’d want someone with a similar work ethic," he explained.
What has Anton Danyluk's ex said about him?
Anton's ex – Denise Wilkie, 26, – admitted that he broke her heart but doesn't harbour bad feelings towards him.
The stunning blonde fell for the gym owner after they met on holiday in Ibiza and went on to date him for a year back in 2016.
They quickly moved in together and even starred on short-lived Glasgow reality show GLOW where Anton, 24, was exposed as a cheat during a dramatic on-screen bust-up.
Now, Denise has forgiven the self-confessed love rat and wants him to find happiness in the villa.
What is Anton Danyluk's gym called?
It won’t come as a shock to Love Island fans to learn Anton has his own gym in Scotland, as the reality star is regularly filmed working out.
The Scotsman’s business is called The Ranch Fitness Retreat and the gym’s R logo is displayed across the premises.
There is even merchandise branded #TEAMRANCH, which Anton has modelled himself.
Based in Lothian, Scotland – near Anton’s hometown of Aidrie – the gym offers a number of fitness classes, workshops and events.
Also, the gym has a 30-acre private compound where a number of indoor and outdoor fitness packages are held.
The centre is open Monday to Saturday, while the classes – LTB, Zumba, Kettercise, Spin and Boxercise- is open Monday to Friday.
Membership varies, with the silver package costing £50 a month for unlimited access to the equipment and classes.
Meanwhile, a gold membership includes four personal training sessions, unlimited classes, weekly weigh-ins, a training plan and a personalised dietary plan for £100 a month.
Is Love Islander Anton Danyluk rich?
Judging by his interviews prior to entering the villa, he doesn't sound like he's short of a few bob.
When he was just 21 years old, the gym owner bought himself a Porsche.
Although the car impressed the ladies, Anton wasn't very happy about it.
He explained: "I picked a girl up in that and she started taking pictures when she was in the car and sending it to her friends. The fact that she was doing that made me think it meant something to her.
"It shouldn’t matter what I was driving whether that be a Corsa or a Porsche so I finished the date right there."
When can I watch Love Island on ITV2?
The fifth series kicked off on Monday, June 3, 2019, at 9pm with an exhilarating launch show and the first coupling.
You can get your fix of the show on a daily basis on ITV2 where the main show will give us the lowdown on all the goings-on in the villa – from couples cracking on to singletons getting mugged off.
Saturday night's show differs from the rest of the week, as it is a round-up of all the best bits from the villa that week – and maybe some unseen footage!
What's more, you can also watch Caroline Flack's spin off show Aftersun on Sunday nights at 10pm after the main show has aired where she discusses the latest action with celebrity guest as well as those eliminated from the villa.
Like 2018, the show is likely to last eight weeks meaning the grand final could be around July 29, 2019.
Who will be this year’s winning couple? Stay tuned!
Source: Read Full Article