Kylie Jenner's daughter Stormi Webster may have won Halloween with her costume – but the ensemble divided fans.
The young tot donned a purple full-length gown, much like her mum's ostrich-feathered Versace gown she wore to the Met Gala in May.
Stormi's dress, inspired by Kyle's iconic show-stopping get-up, featured over-the-top sleeves and a feathering hemline.
She finished the look with a sparkly handbag and a lavender coloured wig.
- Demi Rose goes topless in the desert as she takes Las Vegas by storm
- Kourtney Kardashian stuns in lace lingerie for racy angel makeover
While Kylie and many fans thought the costume was "super cute", others were less than impressed.
Looking like her Kylie's doppelgänger, Stormi struck up a pose for the camera.
And the makeup mogul couldn't help but share the snaps online, as she swiftly posted them to her Instagram account.
- Kylie Jenner rocks barely there bikini at Kim Kardashian's birthday 39th trip
- Kendall Jenner turns up the heat in lingerie-clad snap for Halloween
Writing to her 149million followers, she gushed: "My baby! I cant handle this!"
Stormi's baby daddy Travis Scott clearly approved as he left a heart emoji under the picture, while Sophia Richie wrote: "Oh my gosh, I can't deal!"
Other celebrities soon descended on Kylie's page and complimented the youngster's look.
Corey Gamble, who is dating Kylie's Mum Kris Jenner, wrote: "She is the real boss"
And Paris Hilton simply put several love heart face emojis.
- Kylie Jenner shares sizzling 'naked' snaps amid viral 'rise and shine' video
- Kim Kardashian's sexiest snaps celebrated as reality star turns 39
However, the costume sparked concerns for Stormi as many felt as though she didn't want to be in the dress thanks to her dead-pan facial expressions.
"You know damn well she doesn't wanna to be in this," one wrote.
Another exclaimed: "If this isn't the saddest face.."
And a third asked: "How narcissistic can you be?"
Source: Read Full Article