Harry Styles stalker says he broke into his house despite restraining order

Harry Styles' stalker has pleaded guilty to allegedly breaking into the singer's home in north London on February 16, 2022.

The singer-turned-actor had been at his property at the time of the incident when Pablo-Diana Orero Tarazaga, 29 found his way into the lavish abode.

Harry's brush with the stalker came several years after being found guilty of stalking the Music For A Sushi Restaurant hitmaker in 2019.

READ MORE: Harry Styles swaps stage for fashion as he launches Gucci collection

The Spanish native was prohibited from going within 250 meters of Harry, 28, and his home.

Earlier this year, Pablo-Diana Orero Tarazaga, who identifies as bi-gender was charged with breaking a restraining order in order to harass, criminal damage to property valued under £5,000, assault by beating and using violence to secure entry to Harry's house.

Now, the stalker has pleaded guilty to breaching the restraining order.

Appearing at north London's Wood Green Crown Court earlier today [June 23], Tarazaga wore a grey tracksuit.

The accused denied the charges of common assault, damaging property, using violence to secure entry to the property and a "plant pot belonging to Harry Styles".

"I declare myself guilty for breaching the restraining order and entering the house but not guilty to the assault."

The court heard that Tarazaga is currently being held in hospital and a trial date has been set at the same court for August 1.

Daily Star has approached Harry Styles' representatives for comment.

It is likely that Styles was not in court for the appearance, having performed in Dublin on June 22 as part of his ongoing Love On Tour world tour.

The singer recently performed to around 500,000 fans across the UK and Ireland, which included two sold-out nights at Wembley Stadium.

During his trip to Dublin, the Grammy Award-winning hitmaker left onlookers stunned when he and Bono's daughter, Eve Hewson, went for a dip in Vico, showcasing his impressive gym-honed physique.

Away from singing, the former One Direction heartthrob is preparing to launch his debut Gucci clothing collection which was announced at Milan Fashion Week.

Styles teamed up with his friend and Gucci's creative director Alessandro Michele for a "1970s pop bohemian" collection.

The line named HA HA HA, a play on their initials of H and A will no doubt delight fans who are often left stunned by Styles' outfit choices.

Speaking of Harry, Alessandro said: "Harry has an incredible sense of fashion.

"Observing his ability to combine items of clothing in a way that is out of the ordinary compared to the required standards of taste and common sense and the homogenisation of appearance."

Since venturing as a solo artist, Harry has revealed he feels more liberated than ever.

He previously told Vogue: "Clothes are there to have fun with and experiment with and play with, what's really exciting is that all of these lines are just kind of crumbling away.

"When you take away 'There's clothes for men and there's clothes for women,' once you remove any barriers obviously you open up the arena in which you can play."

READ NEXT:

  • Harry Styles discusses 'side-boob' and 'choking' as he reflects on X-rates lyrics
  • Harry Styles dismisses Olivia Wilde romance claims as he talks getting naked
  • Harry Styles freer than ever as he releases third solo album
  • Harry Styles performs oral sex in NSWF Don't Worry Darling trailer

Source: Read Full Article