SUPERDRUG has launched its Boxing Day sale in stores with prices starting from just 10p.
The beauty retailer has knocked up to 75% off pampering sets, Christmas chocolates and gifts as part of its reductions.
The cheapest product on offer is a pack of nail files for just 10p – although the retailer doesn’t say how much they originally cost.
Superdrug has also slashed the price of Christmas chocolates, including Cadbury orange snowmen which now cost 25p.
The sale started online on December 24 and in-stores today, December 26.
Superdrug stores are allowed to stay open across the UK, even in Tier 4 areas, as they’re deemed an essential retailer.
How to compare prices to get the best deal
JUST because something is on offer, or is part of a sale, it doesn’t mean it’s always a good deal.
There are plenty of comparison websites out there that'll check prices for you – so don't be left paying more than you have to.
Most of them work by comparing the prices across hundreds of retailers.
Here are some that we recommend:
- Google Shopping is a tool that lets users search for and compare prices for products across the web. Simply type in keywords, or a product number, to bring up search results.
- Price Spy logs the history of how much something costs from over 3,000 different retailers, including Argos, Amazon, eBay and the supermarkets. Once you select an individual product you can quickly compare which stores have the best price and which have it in stock.
- Idealo is another website that lets you compare prices between retailers. All shoppers need to do is search for the item they need and the website will rank them from the cheapest to the most expensive one.
- CamelCamelCamel only works on goods being sold on Amazon. To use it, type in the URL of the product you want to check the price of.
You can find your nearest Superdrug here.
Or if you’re shopping online, remember to factor in delivery costs. Delivery is charged at £3 for orders under £15, or free over this amount.
Click and collect is also free.
There isn’t an end date for the Superdrug sale, but it’s likely the reductions will last until stock runs out.
It’s still a good idea to compare prices though, as you may find something cheaper elsewhere still.
Here’s our top picks from the Superdrug sale:
Superdrug tropical nail files
- Now 10p – buy now
The cheapest product in the Superdrug sale – pick up a pack of 12 mini nail files for just 10p.
Each one has a tropical leaf pattern so you can still get a glimpse of holiday vibes even if you can't go away.
Superdrug doesn't sale how much they once were, but a pack of ten longer nail files from the retailer costs 99p.
Cadbury Dairy Milk snowman
- Now 25p – buy now
Each Cadbury Dairy Milk snowman is filled with a soft chocolate mousse centre for a tasty festive treat.
Again, Superdrug hasn't said how much these cost before, but their RRP on the Cadbury website is 65p each.
Disney Mulan bath fizzers
- Was: £5. Now: £1. Save: £4 (80%) – buy now
This cute Mulan bath set comes with six fizzers, each of which has been styled to look like a rose.
Simply drop one into your bath and you'll be greeted with a cherry blossom aroma.
We couldn't see this Mulan bath fizzer set being sold elsewhere, but similar Disney bath bombs cost £5.99 plus £4 delivery from Asos.
Friends bath crumble
- Was: £5. Now: £1.25. Save: £3.75 (75%) – buy now
Use this Friends-themed bath crumble to create a creamy bubble bath foam.
It smells of caramel toffee with hints of vanilla and has been blended with shea butter to help you moisturise.
The same Friends bath crumble costs £5.59 plus £3.95 delivery from online retailer TruffleShuffle.co.uk.
You Got This make-up bag
- Was: £4. Now: £1. Save: £3 (75%) – buy now
Store your beauty essentials in this cute make-up bag, which is decorated with the slogan "You Got This" on the front of it.
We think this could make a good gift for someone next Christmas, if you have the space to store it away.
This make-up bag is a Superdrug-own product but elsewhere, a "You Got This" bag from Boots costs £7.50 – although all profits go to Macmillan Cancer Support.
Sunday Rain bubble bath trio
- Was: £6. Now: £1.50. Save: £4.50 (75%) – buy now
Relax in the bath with this bubble bath trio set from Sunday Rain.
Scents include watermelon, charcoal and acai berry, with each bottle measuring 75ml each.
The same Sunday Rain set costs £7.50 plus £3.99 from Amazon.
Here are the best Boxing Day 2020 deals from Amazon, Boots, Argos, John Lewis and more.
But not all shops will be open on Boxing Day – the full list of shops NOT opening on December 26.
And here are New Year opening times for supermarkets, including Tesco, Aldi, Morrisons and M&S.
Source: Read Full Article