Terms and Conditions:
1. Open to residents in England and Wales aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with this promotion, including third party promotional partners.
2. Only one application per household. Multiple applications from the same household will ALL be cancelled. Including multiple (more than two) purchases of tickets to the Lastminute.com London Eye for £10.
3. Application for your two free tickets is via one of TWO methods:
a. Via the Sun Savers app or website (online application) – you must collect NINE unique Sun Savers codes by purchase of The Sun or The Sun on Sunday between Saturday, June 19 – Tuesday, July 6, 2021. Once you have entered/scanned NINE unique Sun Savers codes you will receive a unique booking code via email which will allow you to select a specific date and time (within the period of Monday, June 28 and Friday, December 31, 2021) via the Shrek’s Adventure! London or The London Dungeon website. You will receive e-tickets which can be printed or
displayed on your mobile device.
b. Via token collect (postal application) – you must collect TEN differently numbered tokens by purchase of The Sun or The Sun on Sunday between Saturday, June 19 – Tuesday, July 6, 2021 and complete the booking form found in-paper on Saturday, June 19 and at thesun.co.uk/superdays. For postal applications you must complete the booking form and post it back to the address specified. If your completed application is successful, you will receive a unique booking code via email which will allow you to select a specific date and time (within the period of Monday, June 28 and Friday, December 31, 2021) via the Shrek’s Adventure! London or The London Dungeon website. You will receive e-tickets which can be printed or displayed on your mobile device.
4. Your booking code will be emailed to you within 28 days of receipt of your application. Please email [email protected] for any general queries about ticket processing. For any issues specifically with booking your ticket online via Shrek’s Adventure! London please email the Shrek’s Adventure! London help centre at [email protected] and for any issues with your The London Dungeon ticket please email [email protected]
5. Please note you can only buy £10 tickets to the London Eye whilst booking your two free attraction tickets. £10 London Eye tickets are not available on the day. The following dates are excluded at the Lastminute.com London Eye: August 1-2; August 8-9 and December 25, 2021. For any issues with your London Eye ticket please contact: [email protected]
6. Tickets are available to visit Shrek’s Adventure! London or The London Dungeon between Monday, June 28 and Friday, December 31, 2021. The following dates are excluded at The London Dungeon: October 23-24; October 30-31 and December 25, 2021. The following dates are excluded at Shrek’s Adventure! London: December 25, 2021.
7. Tickets are subject to availability and on a first come, first served basis. You are encouraged to book early to avoid disappointment particularly for tickets during weekends and school holidays which have more limited availability. There are 7,836 school/bank holiday tickets available and 3,600 weekend tickets available.
8. Tickets are non-transferable, and are only valid for entry to Shrek’s Adventure! London or The London Dungeon (the “Attractions”) on the allocated date and time.
9. The closing date for applications is strictly Monday, July 19, 2021. We will not be able to process or honour any applications received after this date.
10. Your unique code must be redeemed online via the attraction sites by Monday, August 9, 2021.
11. In the event incorrect or incomplete information is provided this may result in the rejection of your application.
12. No liability will be accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed in the post or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit your ability to participate in the promotion. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
13. The Promoter, Shrek’s Adventure! London and The London Dungeon cannot take any responsibility for any unused tickets and will not, under any circumstance, reissue tickets for an alternative date if the allocated date is missed, including purchased £10 tickets for the Lastminute.com London Eye.
14. Photocopies are not accepted.
15. Tickets have no cash value and will be VOID and invalid if transferred to parties other than the applicant.
16. Tickets are not for re-sale. A breach of this condition will entitle Shrek’s Adventure! London, The London Dungeon or the Promoter to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability, including purchased £10 tickets for the Lastminute.com London Eye.
17. Tickets must be presented by the named applicant upon entrance and surrendered to the admissions host at Shrek’s Adventure! London or The London Dungeon alongside the official e-mail from The Sun and valid photographic ID showing the same name. E-tickets can be shown via a mobile phone.
18. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Any further additional visitors accompanying offer ticket holders must pay the full admission price at any admission kiosk at the attraction or pre-book their tickets in advance online at either shreksadventure.com or thedungeons.com/london.
19. The successful applicant and guest are responsible for travel to and from the attraction at their own expense.
20. Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain attractions.
21. Adults are aged 16 years and above. Children are aged 3-15 years. Children two years and under are admitted free of charge. No person under the age of 16 will be admitted to the attraction unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over and such person or persons whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times.
22. Tickets for Shrek’s Adventure! London are subject to the terms and conditions (found at shreksadventure.com/london/terms-and-conditions/). For information about the attraction, please visit shreksadventure.com/london/. Tickets for The London Dungeon are also subject to terms and conditions (found at thedungeons.com/london/en/legal/). For information about the attraction, please visit thedungeons.com/london/en/.
23. Shrek’s Adventure! London and The London Dungeon reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of the attraction or other reasons, including overcapacity.
25. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
26. The promoter of this promotion is News Group Newspapers Ltd (publishers of The Sun) (the “Promoter”). Your completed application form is your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this promotion.
27. The Promoter, its affiliates, and the attraction may amend or withdraw any element of the promotion for reasons beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to the unavailability of the promotion entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, public health concern in relation to potential infection, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. The Promoter, its affiliates, and the attraction are not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of any of these occurrences. Therefore the Promoter and the attraction shall not be responsible if a participant is unable to redeem their tickets for any time period as a result of government guidelines or restrictions resulting from COVID-19. No alternative booking dates or compensation will be made available in these circumstances.
28. You will need to wear a suitable face covering as a condition of entry. These will be available to purchase at the attraction on the day of your visit. Children under the age of 11 are not required to wear a face covering. In addition, visitors may see our guest-facing employees wearing protective equipment including face masks and, where appropriate, visors. Hygiene screens have been installed in front of many of our
counters, and we have installed social distancing markers throughout the attractions.
29. To be safely admitted into the attraction, employees and guests are asked to participate in a temperature check using a non-contact thermometer. These non-invasive temperature checks are being applied as a condition of entry. Anyone who is displaying a temperature above 37.8 degrees Celsius will unfortunately not be allowed to enter. Visitors with certain health conditions and disabilities related to higher bodily temperatures should speak to the attraction team upon booking to ensure we can provide the correct assistance on an individual
basis. Those showing COVID-19 symptoms are also requested not to visit the attraction. We are asking all our guests to play their part in helping to protect themselves and each other Guests visiting the Lastminute.com London Eye must be visiting as part of the same household group to ride the attraction together. Guests from separate households may be required to board different pods.
30. Shrek’s Adventure! London is open from 10.00am – 3.00pm. From September onwards, the attraction may be closed on certain days so please check the Shrek’s Adventure! London website before visiting. The London Dungeon is open from 10.00am – 4.00pm Friday to Wednesday, and 11.00am-4.00pm on a
Thursday. All times are subject to change. Please check the attraction website before travelling.
31. The Lastminute.com London Eye is open daily from 11am – 6pm.
Source: Read Full Article