- Cubcoats is cutting prices by up to 50% for kids' face masks and transforming hoodies during Amazon Prime Day 2020.
- Cubcoats products are a favorite among kids and parents alike because they are both fun and utilitarian.
- The Cubcoats Minnie Mouse is now just $35, down from $50, and we loved how easy it was to transform the soft and warm hoodie into a Minnie Mouse plushy when we tested it.
- All of the savings are applied at checkout and exclusively available to Prime members. If you're not already a Prime member, you can sign up for a free trial here.
- Check out our other Amazon Prime Day 2020 deals coverage, along with our picks for the top Prime Day home deals.
During the pandemic, Cubcoats has emerged as a favorite among parents and children alike with its innovative designs for kids face masks. The company has created masks that feature its popular characters, including Pimm the Puppy, Flynn the Fox, and Kali the Kitty, so kids can have fun while staying safe.
Additionally, Cubcoats offers masks that transform into wristbands for easy safekeeping and, hopefully, less of a chance that they will get lost.
Another two-in-one combo Cubcoats has popularized is its line of hoodies that transform into stuffed animals. The characters include Cubcoats' unique crew, as well as more popular icons, such as Spiderman, Black Panther, Minnie Mouse, and more.
Cubcoats products tend to be a little pricey, but during Amazon Prime Day 2020, many popular Cubcoats products are on sale for more than 30% off.
We tested out Cubcoats hoodies were impressed with the quality, warmth, and how much kids love them.
The discounts are automatically applied at checkout for Prime members. If you're not already a Prime member, you can sign up for a free trial here.
The best Cubcoats face masks deals:
The best Cubcoats transforming hoodie deals:
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article