SHOPPERS can get up to £119 of No 7 make-up from Boots by spending £32 on a beauty set, Martin Lewis’ MoneySavingExpert explains.
The deal comes as Boots’ much loved summer beauty event – the No7 Beauty Vault – returns this year.
The beauty box, which contains 11 skincare and make-up products, costs just £32.
- Boots No 7 Beauty Vault, £32 – buy here
The pharmacy says the contents would cost £119 in total if you bought the items individually, meaning you save a massive £87 if you buy the box.
The products include mascara, exfoliating cleanser, primer, clay cleanser, activating serum, cleansing eyewipes, eye liner pencil and blusher among others.
From Wednesday, anyone can get the deal both online and in stores across the country until stock runs out.
What’s in the No 7 Beauty Vault 2021?
HERE’s everything you get for just £32
- Lash Impact waterproof mascara in 'Black' – 7ml
- Radiance+ 'Daily Energising' exfoliating cleanser – 100ml
- Lift & Luminate primer – 30ml
- Radiant Results purifying clay cleanser – 150ml
- Early Defence glow activating serum – 30ml
- Biodegradable cleansing wipes – 30-pack
- Stay Perfect 'Amazing Eyes' eye pencil in 'Black' – 1.2g
- Matte Liquid Lips in 'Grace' – 4ml
- Matte Liquid Lips in 'Conquer' – 4ml
- HydraLuminous day cream SPF 15 + 5 star UVA for 'Drier Skin' – 50ml
- Powder blusher in 'Apricot Blossom' – 3g
If you do order the beauty vault online, you can get standard delivery for free or collect it in stores free of charge.
The beauty vaults are likely to sell quickly, so if you want to get your hands on one, you should buy it sooner rather than later.
Shoppers were able to ensure they bagged a box by registering months in advance for early access on Tuesday 13 July via the Boots website.
But if you forgot to sign up, you could still get your hands on the vault early by using a special link on MoneySavingExpert’s website, which will still work on Wednesday and beyond.
Before you part with your cash, you should first take a look at what’s included in the beauty vault to see if you want to buy the products and whether it's worth you spending £32 on them.
We've also explained when the Next sale is and if you can get early access.
Plus, Matalan’s sale has up to 57% off including kids clothes with prices starting from just £1.50.
Elsewhere, This shopper has revealed a trick to get hundreds of pounds off the price of a DFS sofa.
If you click on a link in this story we may earn affiliate revenue
Source: Read Full Article