A McDonald's fan has created the “Big Mac Kebab”.
The fast food enthusiast described the meat-filled wrap as the “ultimate meal” – and his wife seems to agree.
She shared pictures of the gut-busting creation online, writing: “Hubby made dinner tonight. The BigMac Kebab or as he calls it the McKebab.
The Australian lass added that it’s “easy to make and really yum”.
She also thinks it’d be a triumph for other households too, noting: “Way cheaper than the real thing and I’m positive it will become a family favourite."
So how do you make a "Big Mac Kebab"? Thankfully, the method was shared online too.
Ingredients you’ll need
- 500g minced beef
- Four sausages
- Lebanese bread (you can use flatbread or wraps as an alternative)
- barbecue seasoning
- burger sauce
- Combine your minced beef, sausage meat and barbecue seasoning
- Once you’ve mixed the meat, pat it together into a loaf shape
- Cook your meaty loaf in the oven for 40 minutes or until its cooked
- Slice into thin strips and place on top of your Lebanese bread
- Add toppings of your choice – the McKebab creator used cheese, burger sauce and lettuce
- Wrap everything up and enjoy!
Foodies have gone wild for the recipe.
Many have branded the McKebab as “incredible” – and others can’t wait to give it a go themselves.
One commenter remarked: "Have to try this."
And another said: “We’ve done at home Big Macs but this is great for something different.”
So will you be trying out this dish? Don't forget to leave us your thoughts in the comments section below.
Source: Read Full Article