Bride loves £650 dress so much she doesn’t take it off for days after wedding

A bride loved her wedding dress so much she didn't take it off for two days after her ceremony – and even went swimming in it.

Hannah Webb, 22, married Joe Webb in the V-necked dress complete with train in Paphos, Cyprus, last Saturday.

And the mother-of-two refused to take it off – even when she went in the sea on the evening of the big day and parasailing days later.

She said: "There's a lot of pressure with a wedding dress in how it needs to be perfect, and kept neat and how you need to store it in a box in your loft for 25 years afterwards.

"We just didn't want it to be like that. We wanted it to be really fun and that's why [I went parasailing in it]. I spent a lot of money on this dress so I wanted to get my wear out of it.

"It felt lush walking down the aisle. I felt amazing. I loved it. That's why I wanted to wear it again."

Hannah, who lives in Swindon, Wiltshire, only decided not to wear the dress jet-skiing when she was advised it would be dangerous.

But she admits her escapades have left the huge garment looking like it had been "up a chimney".

"We wanted to go parasailing anyway. First of all, I was nervous about hanging from the top of a parachute. I thought, why don't I put my dress back on?

"It would be some pictures for us to cherish and you don't really see people do it, do you, parasailing in their wedding dress," the mum said.

"It was a spur of the moment decision. I saw some people parasailing and I thought 'I'm going to do that'.

"I just wanted to make the most out of the dress because they're not cheap.

"The floaty dress added to the experience. Parasailing felt like we were on top of the world.

"When we were up there it was so quiet. We've got two little ones so we haven't experienced peace and quiet like that in a long time. It was just us two up there and it was lush.

"The train was just floating behind like a trail. It was amazing."

Hannah, who works as a change coach helping people transition between careers, now intends to have it professionally dry cleaned and sent off to charity to be made into clothes for deceased children to be buried in.

She continued: "We went swimming in the sea. I was rolling around in the grass and rugby tackling my cousins.

"We'd been on the beach and I'd been messing around swimming. We were all playing games on the grass and after that I went swimming in the pool on the way back to our room.

"My dress was filthy and my auntie had to wash it in the bath when we got in. It was lucky my auntie washed it for me because I literally looked like I'd been up a chimney.

Source: Read Full Article