If you buy through our links, we may earn money from affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Undefeated boxer Floyd Mayweather will fight YouTube star Logan Paul on June 6.
- The match headlines a $50 pay-per-view (PPV) event presented by Showtime.
- A Showtime plan is not needed to order the PPV, and existing members still need to pay the $50 fee.
The Showtime app is available on Apple devices, Roku, Android, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox, PlayStation, and smart TVs from Samsung and LG. You can also visit Showtime.com to watch on your computer.
Though Showtime is presenting Mayweather vs. Paul, the event won’t be broadcast on Showtime’s cable channels. Showtime subscribers still have to pay $50 to their TV provider or through the Showtime app to watch the fight.
Here’s the full fight card for Mayweather vs. Paul
- Chad Johnson versus Brian Maxwell [four-round exhibition]
- Jarrett Hurd versus Luis Arias [10-round super welterweight fight]
- Badou Jack versus Dervin Colina [10-round light heavyweight fight]
- Floyd Mayweather versus Logan Paul [eight-round exhibition]
Sign up for Insider Reviews’ weekly newsletter for more buying advice and great deals.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: Written and researched by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we may get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our partners. We may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article