- Finneas O'Connell joined his sister, Billie Eilish, on Monday's "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" to discuss her James Bond theme song.
- Fallon asked O'Connell — who cowrote "No Time to Die," in addition to Eilish's entire discography — to demonstrate how he incorporates everyday sounds into his music.
- O'Connell then used prerecorded snippets of Fallon's voice, saying quick phrases like "vote" and "Jimmy Bond," to create an entirely unique beat on the spot.
- The "Blood Harmony" singer layered drums and synths on top of Fallon's pitched-down vocals.
- The spontaneous songwriting session begins at the 5:30 mark in the video below.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Source: Read Full Article