Momona Tamada is letting her creative juices flow in the upcoming series The Baby-Sitters Club!
The young starlet will star as Claudia Kishi, the vice-president of The Baby-Sitters Club and an all-around fashion maven on the Netflix show.
“I relate to Claudia a lot actually! I love art and during school, I would always draw little doodles all over my work turning numbers into animals and words into pictures!” Momona told J-14. “From a young age, I was definitely into creating new things! I love fashion but Claudia’s wardrobe was a definite eye opener and encouraged me to try new clothes out!”
Momona can also currently be seen in another Netflix entity, To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You, as a young Lara Jean, and she will reprise the role in the upcoming third installment, To All The Boys: Always and Forever, Lara Jean!
In anticipation of The Baby-Sitters Club coming out on Netflix TOMORROW (July 3), we got to know Momona with 10 Fun Facts. Check it out!
- 1. I was born 6 weeks early!
- 2. I am always baking and trying new recipes.
- 3. I have had stitches on my forehead and on my chin!
- 4. I have a double jointed collarbone.
- 5. I love crystals and collect them.
Check out more fun facts with Momona Tamada inside…
- 6. A hobby of mine is drawing.
- 7. I started dancing when I was 4 in the styles of ballet and tap!
- 8. My favourite colours are lavender and turquoise.
- 9. My hair is always in a messy bun… it’s rare to see me without one!
- 10. One of my new goals is to learn how to play instruments. I just started piano lessons!
Source: Read Full Article