Katie Price, 43, and Carl Woods, 32, collect marriage license in Vegas

‘It’s all systems go’: Katie Price, 43, and Carl Woods, 32, collect their marriage license and down cocktails in Las Vegas ahead of Sin City wedding… weeks after rehab stint and car crash

  • The couple were seen holding hands as they headed to a local office to collect the Affidavit of the Application for Marriage License 
  • Following the trip to the office, the couple were spotted sitting in a lobby with Katie drinking a cocktail while Carl sat on his phone 
  • On Wednesday, Katie finally arrived in Vegas after she was ‘thrown off’ her connecting flight from New York after refusing to wear a face mask
  • Her trip comes while she awaits sentencing for the horror drink-drive crash she caused in September and her subsequent court-ordered rehab stint  

Katie Price and Carl Woods have collected their marriage license ahead of tying the knot in Las Vegas after touching down on Wednesday. 

The couple, aged 43 and 32, were seen holding hands as they headed to a local office to collect the Affidavit of the Application for Marriage License ahead of marrying in Sin City amid Katie’s recent controversies and rehab stint. 

In images obtained by The Sun, Katie was seen with Carl at the office before they were seen in a lobby where he sat on his phone while the model sipped on a drink from a cocktail glass just weeks after her drink drive crash. 

A copy of the wedding licence seen on the Clark County Clerk’s website and confirmed that thrice married Katie will be taking Carl’s surname after the wedding. 

Candid: The model, 43, shared a video with fiance Carl Woods in which she declared she’s ‘not partying’ in the city, just days after finishing rehab at The Priory

On Wednesday, Katie finally arrived in Vegas after she was ‘thrown off’ her connecting flight from New York after refusing to wear a face mask.

She shared a video with fiancé Carl in which she declared she’s ‘not partying’ in the city, just days after finishing rehab at The Priory.

Katie previously wed second husband Alex Reid in Las Vegas in 2010 and 11 years later is prepared to head down the aisle with the Love Island star. 

Following the sighting, an insider told Mirror: ‘It’s all systems go. Everything is now lined up.’ MailOnline has contacted Katie’s representatives for comment. 

Proof:  A copy of the wedding licence seen on the Clark County Clerk’s website confirms that three-time married Katie will be taking Carl’s surname after the wedding

Lost love: Katie previously wed second husband Alex Reid in Las Vegas in 2010 before renewing their vow on ITV show What Katie Did Next (pictured) 

Prior to her wedding preparation, a fellow traveller on Katie’s flight took to Twitter to allege that the star had been escorted off the plane after being asked – and subsequently refusing – to put on a mask four times. 

Despite the tweets, a source close to Katie insisted she ‘chose to exit’ the plane as she had been speaking to her kids when she was instructed about the mask. 

Videos shared on Instagram showed Woods enjoying the sights of Las Vegas at around 5am local time on Wednesday morning, while MailOnline understands Katie was eventually let back onto a separate connecting flight. 

Katie’s fellow tourist took to Twitter to share details of the alleged incident, writing: ‘@KatiePrice Just got thrown off our flight from New York to Las Vegas with her boyfriend !! So annoying and embarrassing. Wear your bloody mask was it worth it… 

Fun: Carl also shared a video of himself with Katie in a  car

‘Apparently she was asked 4 times to put mask on and she refused when warned she would be taken off the plane she said go on then…

‘They had no idea who she was – Carl looked mortified. She said to me “I didn’t do anything” ! Matching cream tracksuits so embarrassing.’

When she flew from London, Price was seen wearing a mask.

On learning Woods had shared footage from Vegas on social media, the passenger added: ‘They wouldn’t of [sic] flown by Delta. Lol. Apparently their [sic] banned.’

It has yet to be confirmed which airline Katie was flying with from New York to Las Vegas, but MailOnline has contacted AA, Delta and JetBlue for comment. 

Katie’s friend however disputed the claims, telling The Sun: ‘Katie was on the phone to her kids so had pulled the mask down to be heard more clearly…

‘She was just finishing up the call when cabin crew came over and told her she needed to wear the mask over her mouth.’

Changes: A fellow traveller on Katie’s flight took to Twitter to allege that Katie, who is currently awaiting sentencing for a drink drive crash, had been escorted off the flight after being asked to put on a mask four times

On the account from the traveller, the friend went on: ‘Not true. She chose to exit the plane as she hadn’t finished speaking to her kids. She just walked off and got the next flight out – there was no big drama.’

A representative for Katie declined to comment when approached by MailOnline. 

Earlier in the week, it was first reported that they are set to wed in the States, with insiders saying: ‘They’re madly in love and want to make things official as soon as possible. She wants to become Mrs Woods as soon as she can.’ 

Katie, who has been engaged a whopping eight times and married three, became engaged to Carl in April after just 10 months of dating.  

She is mum to son Harvey, 19, whose father is Dwight Yorke, Junior, 16, and Princess, 14, from her previous marriage to Peter Andre, and son Jett, eight, and daughter Bunny, seven, from her marriage with her third ex-husband Kieran.  

Jetting out: Katie was reportedly ‘thrown off’ her connecting flight from New York to Las Vegas after refusing to wear a face mask

Last week, Katie completed her court assigned rehab order following her car accident on September 28, after which she tested positive for alcohol and Class A drug cocaine and she is now readying herself to discuss the crash. 

Following the crash, she pleaded guilty to drink driving, driving whilst disqualified and driving without insurance before being sent to complete her rehab course.  

She could now face jail. She has no driving license after being disqualified for two years in 2019, and has been banned from the roads six times.

Chair of the bench Julie Hutton gave Katie an interim driving ban, warning: ‘We regularly send people to prison for driving whilst disqualified.’

Smash: Last week, Katie completed her court assigned rehab order following her car accident on September 28, after which she tested positive for alcohol and Class A drug cocaine and she is now readying herself to discuss the crash

Source: Read Full Article