Brat TV’s new series Good Luck Have Fun just premiered TODAY (June 16)!
One of the stars of the brand new show is Aliyah Moulden, who you may recognize from competing on season 12 of The Voice.
Good Luck Have Fun follows online gamer Jane, who has her eye on the prize—crushing her rival Mia once and for all—but everything changes when she meets the boy next door.
Aliyah was one of the finalists for her season of The Voice – she placed third with Team Blake Shelton. Her final performance was “Signed, Sealed, Delivered I’m Yours.”
She actually became the youngest finalist in the show’s history, at the age of 15.
Aliyah has also appeared on Jessie, The Thundermans, Young Sheldon, and one of Brat TV’s biggest shows, Chicken Girls!
JJJ got to know even more about Aliyah Moulden with 10 Fun Facts. Check them out below!
- 1. My Zodiac sign is Leo.
- 2. I have two cats named Opal and Nova.
- 3. I am 19 years old.
- 4. I was born in Annapolis, Maryland.
- 5. I also create music.
- 6. I’m a member of the LGBTQ community.
- 7. I run a page called @browngirlsfanclub on IG that celebrates black and brown women.
- 8. I’m of Mexican and African American descent.
- 9. I also sing in Spanish.
- 10. I thrift 100% of my clothing.
Check out Aliyah in the first episode of Good Luck Have Fun below!
Source: Read Full Article